More and More commission free real estate signs are popping up throughout different areas in the GTA. It could be for a number of reasons:
1. Home Sellers believe that they do not require the services of a full-time, full service experienced Realtor.
2. They may have had a bad experience in the past.
3. They truly believe that they can sell their home on their own.
In my travels, I meet people that complain that they canít sell their home or that they thought selling privately was the way to go and now they are in a time crunch.
A few pointers when selling your home:
- Be knowledgeable about the market and advertising options.
- Try not to assume that REALTORS all offer the same value. As a proven professional, I ensure that perspective Sellers list their home at fair market value and utilize my marketing portfolio to properly expose their home in print advertising, referrals, existing clients and on the internet.
Itís funny how perspective Buyers will spend more time researching for an automobile to buy than researching which Realtor they should retain to purchase their home . . . You must realize that your home is your most expensive asset that you will purchase so be very selective when choosing a Realtor. Buyers and Sellers that make the assumption that all "Realtors are the same" are the ones that end up complaining about the lack of service and results.
In my past experiences, if you negotiate a lower commission with a Realtor and they oblige because they are desperate to have a sign on your lawn, you get what you pay for.
A fact to consider - 95% of people who try to sell privately end up failing and listing their home with a professional Realtor.
As a Realtor, I know that Buyers are not just local and each property is unique in terms of marketing and has to be maximized to ensure that only selective, qualified buyers are chosen.
So, why choose www.sellwithelvis.com . . . ?† I give you:
INTEGRITY . . . SERVICE . . . RESULTS!