In 1968, Erin Mills became part of the Town of Mississauga from the Toronto Township and formed part of the City of Mississauga in 1974. The name "Erin Mills" was created by land developers and the first two phases ("Erin Mills South" and "Erin Mills West") formed the nucleus of the "Erin Mills" community today.
Inside this community you will find "Credit Mills" which borders Erin Mills Parkway to Eglinton Avenue West to Mississauga Road and along McFarren Blvd.
Here are some good reasons to live in Credit Mills:
* Built between 1991 and 2000
* Homes built by Great Gulf, Townwood and Greenpark
* Premium Lots and Upgrades
* All Detached Homes
* Ravine Lots
* No properties under $1,000,000
* Steps to Erin Mills Town Center
* Excellent Resale Values in location, size and amenities
* Most homes have 9ft ceilings
* Lots of Greenspace
* Private Residences
If you would like to live in this exclusive neighbourhood, click here to look for any homes for sale. When you find your home or if you require assistance in finding your home, call Elvis Vogrin, Broker, Royal LePage Realty Plus at 905-601-4532.